>> 18 May 2009
This gorgeous gown is in excellent shape. It appears this gown was custom tailored as there are no manufacturer labels. It is a solid well constructed garment with no rips or tears.
Details as follows:
- Taffeta and lace construction with princess seams.Measurements:
- Scoop collar.
- Cap sleeves.
- Sequined waist band with applique and rhinestones.
- Hook and eye closure on zippered back.
- 50's/early 60s style skirt.
- 19" across bust (from armpit seam to armpit seam).Notes: This dress fits me well and comfortably. It is designed in a flattering silhouette that works great on all figures. For example: I am extremely pear-shaped with a size 5-7 top (depending on cut) and a size 10 pant. My bust is a 34. The dress makes me feel so glamorous as the design makes me look balanced and curvy. This item is vintage and may require dry cleaning.
- 14.5" across waist.
- 36.5" skirt length from waist.
Available on Etsy here.