Everybody's Doing It: The Bloggers 2009 Ornament Exchange

>> 09 November 2009



I've been knocked down flat with a case of the flu (thankfully not H1N1) so I've been out of commission for several days now.  Imagine my delight when I took a look at my reader today and saw all my favorite bloggers participating in Pampering Beki's Bloggers 2009 Ornament Exchange. The event is just what it sounds like: you get paired with another blogger and exchange holiday ornaments of about $10.00 value. It can be handmade or commercial. Now, I've never made an ornament, but I'm going to now! I can't wait to become inspired and share my creation with you. If you want to participate,  just click on the image above to register.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template by Ourblogtemplates.com. Custom theme by Glamour Bomb, 2009.

Back to TOP