Digi-Freebie: More Mother's Day iPhone Wallpapers

>> 03 May 2010


It looks like I may have a theme going for Monday's blog posts: wallpapers for your iPhone and iPod Touch! So I'm going to continue on the theme for Mother's Day which is coming up next Sunday.

This week I'm featuring some imagery of from a very classic rendition of motherhood as she sits in a rocking chair beholds her child. But I couldn't resist pulling this vintage ad to just add some snark.  You can grab your copy by clicking on the image above.

Like contemporary fashions this is a seasonal freebie. If you're stopping by my blog and the wallpaper is no longer available then have a look and see what is current for the season because I'm in the habit of updating frequently.

1 comments:

Kimmy May 3, 2010 at 10:31 AM  

Bonjour Glamourbomb,
My sister Debra is an avid I-Phone freak and carries hers around like LV luggage. She will love this!
Hope you have a glorious week, cheers!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template by Ourblogtemplates.com. Custom theme by Glamour Bomb, 2009.

Back to TOP