I'm Back!

>> 16 January 2010



Yesterday was a travel day for me as I flew home from my adventures in the Caribbean. Google was offering free wifi on my layover at Fort Lauderdale and Virgin offered free wifi in-flight! While I blogged a bit to do my part to promote volunteering on behalf of the Haitian plight I mostly vegged.

Now I've got lots of photos and vids from my trip so I'm going to have to make time at some point to organize those. But for the moment I want to share this silly video I made while waiting for my connecting flight in Fort Lauderdale. A friend and turned me on to site called TagGalaxy.de in which you type in a tag and then it generates this "planet" of photos on Flickr that have been tagged with the same. It's fun and interactive so if you're bored hanging out an airport, I recommend checking it out.

I don't know when I'm going to get back to regular blogging yet. I got to get settled back in and take care of business, but I'm back and while I had a really great time I'm really happy to be home!  

Check out http://taggalaxy.de
Mashup: "Single Ladies (of Mayberry)" by Party Ben


1 comments:

LuLu Kellogg January 17, 2010 at 10:36 AM  

SOOOOOOO glad to see you back! I am busy creating for my new Dark line so I will be getting in touch soon for you to design a video for me :)

I am back up and running since my old Gateway Notebook caught that nasty "Storm Worm Virus" last week and it ate my entire hard drive. I lost everything. I now have a new Dell Studio 17 laptop, new Internet Security and a huge supply of data sticks to put my work on so this never happens again. If you don't have your work backed up, please get some data sticks and do so. I would hate to have this happen to anyone.

I am back in the saddle and catching up on Blog visits this morning!

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template by Ourblogtemplates.com. Custom theme by Glamour Bomb, 2009.

Back to TOP