Ukulele Underground's Huntington Beach Jam

>> 18 January 2010



It was a super wet rainy day for a meet up with Aldrine Guerrero from Ukulele Underground who's here in SoCal to attend NAMM. Since I don't play the uke (and have no plans to) I thought I'd just come to see his live show on Tuesday at DiPiazza's in Long Beach. But then I saw that there was going to be meet up and since it was MLK Day which meant I was free I was like, well why not go? Eddie would! :)

At first I hesitated 'cuz like I said, I don't know how to play. But I could tell from the website and fanbase that Aldrine's got a tight and friendly community so I thought why not? I'll go, take some video and see what happens. So I shot this footage and came home to edit only to find that my Internet is down. Now here I am throwing all together in the blender of my local coffee house because I really want to spread the word about tomorrow's show.  If you're in Long Beach tomorrow night come join me not only to see Aldrine play but all the lovely people I met today.  Hope to see you there!

ALDRINE (& Aaron) LIVE ON STAGE!
Tuesday, January 19th
diPiazza’s Lounge and Restaurant
5205 East Pacific Coast Hwy. (just south of the traffic circle)
Long Beach CA 90804
$10 cover at the door (all ages welcome!) full bar and great food
7:00 – 3 Hour Tour (featuring UU’s own ukecantdoit)
8:00 – Aldrine Guerrero and Aaron Nakamura
10:00 – Barefoot Wahines (featuring UU’s own salukulady)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template by Ourblogtemplates.com. Custom theme by Glamour Bomb, 2009.

Back to TOP