Digi-Freebie: More Mother's Day iPhone Wallpapers

>> 26 April 2010


Due to the fantastic response to last week's listing of my free Mother's Day wallpapers for your iPhone and iPod Touch I'm offering a couple of more! Mother's Day is coming up on Monday, May 9th.

This week I'm featuring some imagery of motherhood and family from a Chinese propaganda poster and a Japanese vintage ad. My own mother thinks the entire notion of wallpapers is pretty cool. If only she had an iPhone!

You can download the images as well as installation instructions by clicking on this link or on the image above.

Like contemporary fashions this is a seasonal freebie. If you're stopping by my blog and the wallpaper is no longer available then have a look and see what is current for the season because I'm in the habit of updating frequently.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template by Ourblogtemplates.com. Custom theme by Glamour Bomb, 2009.

Back to TOP