Welcome Followers New & Old

>> 07 April 2010

If you've been following me on Twitter you'll know I've been a tad sick lately. I woke up this morning after a fitful night of breaking a fever and only to find some new followers. How cool is that?

I realize that I've never taken a moment to thank you all you wonderful people for coming and setting a spell at my blog party so here it is: Welcome everybody and thank you!

I work best if I know what my guests would like to see.  That is to say that I take requests! So if you want a little tutorial about something Blogger (or a big tutorial on anything Mac related) please contact me!

Also, I'm having a little giveaway and if you would like to enter (and see what you may be winning) all you need to do is leave a comment on this post. Or, you can just simply click on the image below. The contest ends this Sunday 4/11/2010.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template by Ourblogtemplates.com. Custom theme by Glamour Bomb, 2009.

Back to TOP