I GOT MAIL!

>> 12 April 2010



Well, actually I got FAN MAIL.

Well, um, no that's not accurate. Let me try this again...

I got a FAN VIDEO!!!

I know I said I was taking some time off from blogging this week (cuz I'm working on a top secret crafty project I'm springing on you later this month) but a woman by the name of AcousticxGypsy -- who btw -- is somebody I just met via YouTube -- sent me this video and I had to share because this time it's all about m-e-e-e-e-e and my craftyness!

AcousticxGypsy just digitally glamourbombed me, made me weep with joy and now I've got to plan my reply.

Of which, of course, I'll share here.

Don't cha just love the music selection?

Squeee!

OK...well, I gotta get back to my planning and scheming. More later.




3 comments:

Kimmy April 12, 2010 at 9:28 PM  

The musical piece is indeed exquisite, what a lovely gesture! This speaks to your gift of creativity, I would relish in it for at least 2 months! :-)
You deserve it, cheers!

Dustin Pearson Harlan April 13, 2010 at 6:32 AM  

Wow, what's a girl to do with such a display of appreciation? Squeal with giddiness of course. One can only hope to be appreciated in such a fashion. NICE!

Jessyca October 9, 2011 at 2:31 PM  

aww I never realized u blogged bout this, thanks so much! ^.^ Hope to have my own Etsy shop up here really soon, so I'll link u :)

~AcousticxGypsy
http://ascometscometumblingafter.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template by Ourblogtemplates.com. Custom theme by Glamour Bomb, 2009.

Back to TOP