Black Eyed Peas' Will.i.am Sports My Goggles!

>> 29 October 2009



Over the summer I was selling some vintage goggles in my Etsy shop that were such a huge hit with burners and steampunkers that they completely sold out.

And what do you know but Will.i.am from the Black Eyed Peas was sporting a pair while on tour with U2 earlier this year.

How cool is that?

You can get your own pair for $33.00 plus $6.30 S/H and PayPal convenience charge simply by clicking the button below.








UPDATE: My friend Luna-See just shared with me that one of the Midnight Ridazz is wearing a pair in this "30 Seconds to Mars" video! W00T!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template by Ourblogtemplates.com. Custom theme by Glamour Bomb, 2009.

Back to TOP